lunes, 15 de agosto de 2011

Welcome!

Hi!
This is my first blog ever (besides Tumblr I guess) and i'm exited to post cool photos, things I like, tips on make-up or just posting photos of places I visit. I truly want to be as active with this blog as I can and put all my effort in to it, first because I finished school and I HAVE NOTHING TO DO, secondly is because I'm going to be traveling in september and nomvember and I woul love to have a place where I can share properly the pictures I take and the story behind them, and last but not least is because I', going to be in England for 6 month in a english course and I want to share it all, i'm so excites about it!

Thanks for reading!

(And yes, I am from Venezuela but because I like english better I'm going to write in english. Sorry if you see any grammar mistakes, that's why i'm going to do the english course)