martes, 16 de agosto de 2011

8 Favorite beauty products!

So, to start this blog I decided to go simple. I'm going to show you here my 8 fave beauty products I love the most.




 
This is REVLON Colorstay foundation, the cheapest and greates foundation ever! It's almost full coverage and the texture and color are easy to match, I use the Combination/Oily skin in Nude.



You may know or not know this fabulous creation, is from Urban Decay and it's called the Primer Potion. This is a primer (preps the eye skin and prevents eye shadow from creasing) and I have such an oily eyelids so if I don't use this my eyeshadow creases like hell!



I introduce you to this cute little ball, this is the EOS lip balm, the best lip balm ever! It comes in lots of colors and each color is a flavor, this is lemmon. Tastes great, not to expensive and my lips are always soft because of it, what else can you ask?



I have an addiction with glitter eye liners and this NYX in Crystal, is the ultimate glitter eye liner. I use it for all, it gives me such a youthfull and cool look, I just love it!! 



Victoria Secret lip gloss. Tastes AWESOME and it gives my lips almost like a 3D effect, I use when I wear 'nude lips". 



Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencils, I love each color of them and the pay-off is amazing. They last on a very long time and they don't come off like the others.



When I was searching for a high-end lip gloss I found this one by Lancome and when I saw the color I just fallen in love with it, is not like those glossy glosses, is thicker and the color is incredibly vibrant. It's called Electric Pink.




Last but not least this is the blush I use all all the freaking time! Because I am so pale I wan a blush that looks like, well, actually blushing in real life. This fits me so well, that why I love it. This is Hipness by MAC.




Thanks for reading!