martes, 16 de agosto de 2011

Ramsgate, UK.

Watch the video, the quality is amazing! 

Ramsgate is a small city from england. I'm going to live there for six months because I'll be in a english school, BUT my ultimate fear is not being 6 months away from home, it's the fact that I'm going to travel alone.
Is a freaking long procces to actually arrive to Ramsgate....



First: I need to go to another city to take the plane.
Second: 13 hours inside of a plane and i'm in Madrid.
Third: I wait like 2 hours and take a plane to London.
Fourth: In London a Taxi is going to take me to Ramsgate.
Fifth: 1 hour and a half later and I'm finally at Ramsgate.


If I want to I can make a list of all the fears I have because I'm traveling alone, but I have 2 main fears. One, loose the flight to London in Madrid. Two, loosing my suitcases. Gosh! Is so frustrating!!


Letting all the drama behind, I'm showing here some pictures I find on the internet:


This is the school, front part.

I'm not sure, but I searched and the internet says that this part of the school
in Ramsgate. Pretty cool!


I can't discribe by myself all the great things that the school have, but if you want to know here is the link: http://www.churchillhouse.com



Thanks for reading!