sábado, 20 de agosto de 2011

How to do a creative make-up brush holder.

This past few day's I was cleaning my room and I wanted to add some creative details to it, so I came up with this idea and you can use it for whatever you want eather like a make-up brush holder o a marker or colors holder.



So, I am a cooffe addict and Starbucks Cooffe is like heaven for me, bad thing is that here in Venezuela we don't have one. In the past trips i've done I brought with myself some cups froms Starbucks, I addmit it, I collect them like crazy! So I thought I could do something with them and give them a usefull task. Keep reading and watch how I did this. Enjoy.





Things I used:


*Black Paper
* Gel Markers
* Starbucks cups



So, as you can see here the only thing I did was to cut the black paper in half and with the gel markes I did some designs, lines and harts.


What I did here is that I rolled up the paper and I put together the two top corners, as you can see, the bottom part is thinner than the top so the paper is able to enter properly into the glass. 


And that is all basically.
If you want you can use a few drops of glue to make the paper stay in place but here I just didn't it because i'm too lazy.

And this is how it looks:





Hope you like it!