lunes, 22 de agosto de 2011

Tip monday!

Welcome to Tip Monday, the day where I'll do my best to provide you usefull tips and tricks on make-up.
Today I will be talking about.... a finger. YES, a finger, specifically the ring finger:


Keep reading and find out why the hell i'm talking about a darn finger on tip monday!


You can apply your make-up with any finger you want fo sure, but the ring finger is the only one that has the softest pad. I mean, try to touch your face with any finger (but no the ring one) and then try to touch your face with the ring one, as you may feel, actually the ring one is the kindest one. Did you understand? Trying my best explaying this in english lol.

Make-up artist tend to use this finger when they are applying a cream near the eyes, in the eyelid or when they apply a soft touch of lipstick. You can use this finger if you don't have make-up brushes because (as I said before) this finger has the softest pad on your skin and it won't harm your eye if they are sensitive.

Try it! The ring finger can be your new best friend!
Hope you find this usefull.