sábado, 10 de septiembre de 2011

Corals - Current obssesion-



As you may watch in magazines, bright and bold colors are very in. I like to embrace very bright colors when I can, but here in Aruba I found a new color obsession, and that is the corals.
In Aruba you watch millions of colors combinations, between the swim suits of the womans, the dresses and the beautiful turquoise water and tanned skins, you can get inspiration from pretty much anywhere.

I love the combinations between coral, turquoise and bluish green. They look awesome together and look chic and fashionable!
 So moving on with the talking, here I show 3 coral colored products I bought that I been using this week all day long.

Watch down below the pictures!






The firts day's here in Aruba I found this (AH-mazing) OPI nail color, I was just blown away.
Then, the same day I found a Revlon lipstick in a pink coral tone, and I had to bought it.
THEEEN a few day's later in a little store I found the earrings, wich are so simple but the color was lovely enough to fall in love with them in a second.

Here are the names, if you are interested.





  • OPI Nail Polish in "Hot and Spicy"
  • REVLON Matte Lipstick in 004.

Danki pa reading 
(Means, thanks for reading in Papiamento)
:)