viernes, 20 de abril de 2012

Go Go Darks - Eye tutorial -



Oh hey, I am still alive! :)

Here I have an oldie tutorial I made before leaving home. I was being lazy with the blog and decided
to upload this one, I really can´t make any tutorials for now because I didn´t brought my tripod
with me to England. I hate not having the possibility but otherwise my
pictures will come off really bad and blurry if I did (It´s sucks!)

I soon as I can, I will upload all the good pictures I have from London, Paris, Madrid and more! 


You will need:

  • Black eye pencil (Must be creamy)
  • Black matte eyeshadow
  • Brown eyeshadow of your choice (Will depend of skin color too)
  • White/beige shimmery eyeshadow
  • Mascara

STEP ONE


Start by lining your eye with the eye pencil as you see in the picture.
Remember to line very well close to the lashes so there´s no gasps or any skin showing through.


STEP TWO


Spread the black liner onto the lid, as you see.

STEP THREE


With any small brush, blend softly the black pencil and remember to blend the edges too.


STEP FOUR


Now with a flat brush, apply the black eyeshadow all over the lid.


Like so...

STEP FIVE


Using again the flat brush, apply the black eyeshadow on the lower lash line, very close to 
the waterline to hide any gasps.

STEP SIX


Extend the black until the very corner of the eye. This way, it will meet the black from
the lid. 

STEP SEVEN


Using what´s left on the brush, blend the edges of the eyeshadow 
applied before on the lid.

STEP EIGHT



With a small to medium brush and using the brown eyeshadow of your choice, apply it
on the edge of the black eyeshadow.  Make soft strokes and blend well.

STEP NINE


Using a small brush, apply the shimmery eyeshadow to the corner of the eye, extending it 
a little bit more as you see in the picture.

STEP TEN


Line your waterline with the black pencil.

STEP ELEVEN


Using your favorite mascara, apply it to the upper lashes. Add another 
coat if necessary. 

DONE!




If you are here right now, thank you!
It means very much to me to have readers, so don´t stay in the dark!!
Comments are always appreciated :)


xo