sábado, 28 de abril de 2012

Le Fab Traveler - Paris -





Hello heeeeello!
Welcome to another Le Fab Traveler, this time featuring one of the most romantic places, Paris.

I loved everything about Paris, an exciting and interesting city. Of course, how not to fall in love of The Eiffel Tower? If you watch my video, you can see the greatness of it and it is even better at night. 
Just breath taking!

I gathered my best pictures to show here. 
The videos were taken with my iTouch so the quality is not-so-great, but enjoy :)








































Another long post, but no regrets!

I went to Paris maybe 2 months ago? I don´t even remember anymore, but it was awesome.
I went with a 3 day tour on ferry from Dover, England arriving to Calais, France.
Even the experience of getting into a ferry for the first time was awesome. The weather was crappy but I didn´t care, I was too excited to be aware of it.

On the first day we arrived at the afternoon and went right away to the Eiffel Tower and did the Siena River Tour, it was freezing and raining but watching Paris from that perspective was just lovely.
After that, the coach took us through various places to get to know Paris a little bit better and then went to our hotel. I was nervous because I was there by myself with a big group of argentinians and I knew them from my school but not too well to be comfortable sharing a room, but the awesome part was that I got a room for myself at the end (and I payed for a shared one)!!

After that, dinner and went to the Eiffel Tower. Wich was the best of the best of the best, did I say it was the best? It was just beautiful. Watching the Eiffel Tower light up and shine, with flashing lights was one of the most amazing things I´ve ever seen with no doubt.

Second day, went to the Sacred Heart Bascilica, Moullin Rouge and Notre Dame. I had the chance to go to Versalles but I preferred to adventure alone going by metro to get to Champs Elysees where the Arch of Triumph is, also Sephora and tons of other stores. I ended up walking like crazy, did many things and went back to the Eiffel Tower (walking) and to the hotel to let my poor feet rest, take a shower and then meet with the Argentinians to get dinner near by our hotel. I slept like a baby that night.

Third day was basically to get ready early to pack up my things, get breakfast and by coach, go to the Louvre Mouseum... Wich was cool, the thing is that I don´t enjoy historical places TOO much and 3 hours wandering inside of the museum was more than enough for me. After that we headed back to England, sadly. 


A few things about Paris: If you speak to french people in english, they will look at you like you are an alien and might treat you like garbage (Not in a hotel, but more likely inside of stores or the metro).  Also, be aware of pickpockets (people that will try to steal from your handbags, pockets etc.). Wear comfortable shoes (I didn´t, again).

If you went through all the things I wrote, congrats! Hope you didn´t die of boredom :)
(Sorry for any mistakes you may see, I´m not perfect yet in my english)